TC2000 conditional colors – changing the colors of price bars & indicators
In this quick tips video, Evan shares how you can use conditions to turn your price bars or favorite indicators a specific color when your conditions are true. This is a great way to customize your charts and quickly identify when important conditions are occurring.
This was recorded as a video walkthrough so you can easily follow along and visually see the mouse clicks and location of everything discussed in this tutorial. We included timestamps below if you want to jump around. Please enjoy!
Not yet a Worden TC2000 subscriber? Use this referral link to claim any available discounts.
- 0:00 How to use conditional colors in TC2000
- 2:45 White price series bars with conditional colors
- 4:30 Order your conditional colors based on priority
- 5:05 Plotting trade signals using conditional colors
- 6:15 Using conditional colors with indicators
Have a great day and good luck trading!
Enjoy what you read? Share it below and be sure to tag @thetraderisk.