TC2000’s New Personal Criteria Formula (PCF) Features | Functions, Parameters, Tags, & Comments
TC2000 just released a new version of the software centered around their personal criteria formula (PCF) syntax. In this video, Evan walks through some of the new features including functions, parameters, tags, comments, and how you can get up and running using all of this in your own formulas.
This lesson was recorded as a video walkthrough guide so you can visually follow the key strokes and duplicate everything that we do on your own workstation. We included timestamps below so if you want to jump around to a topic you’re interested in, you know where to look. Please enjoy!
Not yet a Worden TC2000 subscriber? Use this referral link to claim any available discounts.
- 0:00 Introduction and overview to the new PCF features
- 2:55 Creating your first PCF function using comments and tags
- 7:10 Parameters: what they are and how to use and code them
- 11:00 Auto populate built-in functions and new tooltips
- 12:35 Using functions within functions
- 14:05 Adding functions from library and calling functions
- 17:40 Convert traditional syntax into parameters
- 19:50 Using constants instead of parameters
- 20:40 Flatten code, edit in stand-alone window, and Find function
- 21:45 The new offset built-in function
Have a great day and good luck trading!
Enjoy what you read? Share it below and be sure to tag @thetraderisk.