TC2000 Bullish Piercing Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 bullish piercing candlestick scan is a powerful candlestick pattern that returns stocks reversing a downtrend.
The TC2000 bullish piercing scan will return to you stocks that fit this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a bullish piercing candlestick formation, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 2-bar bullish reversal pattern
- The first bar is an above-average range bear candle
- The first bar should have a large real body
- The second bar should open below the first bar low
- The second bar should close above the midpoint of the first bar
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter
- Complimentary oversold filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bullish Piercing Candlestick Scan and its bearish version equivalent in the Piercing Candlestick Scans Bundle package.